Sunday, November 4, 2007

An Average Sunday


I didn't even hear Jim get up this morning. He had to wake up for a leadership meeting at church that started at 7:00 am. I'm glad it wasn't me! The good news is our church doesn't start until 1:30pm, so after the meeting he was able to come home and take a snooze.

I woke up after having a strange dream. I dreamed about this lady from a dating show. I was a contestant on the show and she really liked me, but I had to tell her I wasn't interested. Then all of a sudden I was in another room and there were two Tralees. I wanted to put Tralee back together so I picked both Tralees up and squished them until there was just one again. What in the world does that dream mean?

Anywho, with the time change it seemed like we were waiting all day to go to church. Jim and I were both set apart for our new callings today. I'm a ward Visiting Teaching Supervisor, Jim's the First Councilor in Young Mens. I guess this means I have to make sure I get my visiting teaching done every month. A card or a phone call probably won't cut it either. I really like my companion, so it should be fun.

This next pictures is of Corky. We were leaving for Church and she was ticked off that we were going, so she ran up to our bedroom and started whining at us through the screen. Poor dog, she's always left out.



We ate a yummy dinner when we got home from church. We had a pot roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli salad, jell-o, and pumpkin bars for dessert. Yum yum!

Now Jim's watching sports, Tralee's napping, Corky's napping, and I'm typing on my blog. Nothing too exciting. You're probably wishing you didn't waste your time reading this. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments: