Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Same Old Thang

We're back to normal. Adrienne and her girls are gone, and our house is settling back down to the normal routine. There really isn't much to post about. I'm racking my brain for something exciting to type, and nothing is coming.

I've been working on a blog book. For those of you who don't know you can download your blog onto a program that creates an actual book of your posts. You can go to blurb.com to check out the free software.

I've also been working on typing up my old childhood journals onto a blog. If you're interested you can check it out at dearnikiloveleslie.blogspot.com . Remember, I was twelve years old, so I was a little emotional and weird.

Tralee has been cute. She's doing a lot more babbling and grunting, but no real words yet. She uses baby sign to get her basic needs met, and I try to get her to say the word before I give into her demands. . . no luck. She'll get it though. I can see her little mind working behind those big, beautiful, brown eyes.

That's all for now. I'm tired and I want to start reading Specials. It came in the mail from Amazon today. Hooray!

2 comments:

Audie said...

That is so weird. Just today I was thinking about how to get my blog printed! You came to my aide and didn't even know it! Thanks!

Hannah S said...

You should sign up for goodreads.com!!! I think you'd like it! It's just a place that you can list the books you're reading and give reviews and then read your friends reviews. It's fun!

Tyler was really insistent that our children learned to say "please" before they got anything, especially food. It seemed to help, through many hours of sitting there and "arguing" w/them...and tears on my part, but now they say please and thank you easily.

But that's great that she knows sign! That's awesome!