I'm grateful for:
1. Nice moms who talk to me at the park. It's always nice to have someone to talk to while your child is running amok.
2. Laughing. It's great to laugh at and with your kids.
3. When Tralee actually obeys the first time. It's rare, but when it happens, it's GREAT!
4. A Halloween balloon that occupies Hunter for several minutes at a time so I can get other things accomplished.
5. Being content. Today I realized that there are SO many things I could be freaking out about right now, but I'm not. I think I'm becoming a little less high strung, more thankful for my blessings, and understanding that a lot of things are just plain out of my hands. Life has been challenging this past year, but I really believe I'm a better person because of it. I'm a happier person.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring. . .
Clean Tool Wall of Garage
14 hours ago