Monday, June 28, 2010

Jim's Back!!!!


I'll get back to posting Wisconsin pics later. . . I just wanted to post how happy I am that Jim's back with us! We couldn't be happier to have our husband and father back again. There were several moments over the last month that I felt as if a part of me was missing. Especially when dealing with the kids. Jim knows me better than I know myself. He knows when I'm about to lose my cool. He knows when to step in and offer me relief so I can gain control again. He knows when to make me laugh, and when to ask, "what can I do?" He knows my every mood, look, and tone. I've missed having him around reading my thoughts before I speak them, taking over with the babies when I need a moment to myself, and making me laugh at his outrageous and stupid jokes that (more often than not) only I find funny.

I'll post more about his homecoming later. . . right now I'm off to help Jim and Tralee catch fireflies. It's good to have him back!!!

No comments: