Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our Weekend at the Waterfall

We had our "weekend" this last Wednesday, since Jim had to work the previous Saturday. We spent the day hiking to our favorite little waterfall, eating lunch there, and fishing. I'm tired, and there's really not much more to say, so enjoy the photos. . .
Can you see the lizard?
We stopped on the hike to do a little fishin'


Tralee caught a fish! It was a little guy, but still!
We had to stop for some snacks. There was a nice family there that shared their cookies with us. They were yummy!


Tralee is quite the rock climber!!
Hunter fell in the water, so we let him walk around in his diaper after that.
I just like Hunter's face in the picture below. . .even if it is a bit blurry.
Again. . . check out Hunter's face! The fish Jim caught is cool too.




I love the picture below. They sat like this fishing for quite some time. Talk about a heart-melter!

Love the next picture! Tralee and her Daddy love each other so much.
Hunter got his first fishing lesson.
There's Jim and Hunter heading back to the car.
When we got home Tralee wanted to ride her scooter, so we took a ride around the neighborhood.

I KNOW we had fun on Wednesday, cause as we were leaving our little hike I asked Jim, "How long do you think we were there, like an hour?" Jim replied, "Uh. . .try like three hours!" I guess time really does fly when you're having fun!

3 comments:

Boom said...

Thank you! Thank you! It makes my day when I get pictures! I was exhausted yesterday too. I remember the falls! Next year if you are still in Boise, I'm coming back for a visit!

Love Mom

Joni said...

So many great pictures! I don't even know where to begin. I miss you guys sooo much. Tralee looks like quite a pro with that fishing rod! I love it and I love you guys!

Cammi said...

Love all the pictures... Tralee has long little legs!! Love the pic of Jim fishing with the waterfall behind him... very cool.. Looks like fun!