Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh My Stinkin' Cute!!

I was watching some old youtube videos of my babies and came across this one from a little less than a year ago. I forgot just how cute and chubbalicious Hunty was! He was a CHUNK!! Those cheeks. OH! Those cheeks!!! I miss them! I also miss his toothless smile. Why do babies have to grow up so fast? At least I have this video to look back on when I miss just how chubby those cheeks were. I mean, they're still pretty cute and kissable (I'm averaging about 10,000 kisses a day), but now-a-days they've transformed into a little boy's bouncy cheeks, not quite as fat, squishy, and cherubic as they once were. Again, still kissable, just not as babyish as they used to be. This video almost (almost) makes me baby hungry. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Cammi said...

OH MY WORD I LOVE HIS CHUNKINESS TOO! What a cutie pie!

Necha said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!