Thursday, March 17, 2011

Grammy Char Char's Visit

My mom came to town for a few days while Jim was gone. It was lovely and we miss her already. Here are a few things that happened during Grammy Char Char's visit:

1. Shopping (a lot)
2. She brought a big bag (think Mary Poppins) full of books, clothes, and games for the kids
3. We went to the movies (Tangled was the movie of choice this visit)
4. Grammy Char Char treated us to delicious meals at nice restaurants
5. Mommy (meaning me, Leslie) got to sleep in while G-Char Char woke up with the kids and took care of their morning routine
6. Things were magically a lot cleaner while Char Char was around
7. We stayed up late watching cheesy chick flicks
8. The kids always had someone willing and ready to read, cuddle, cook, and play at their beck and call.
9. Tears were shed when we dropped her off at the airport.

And now. . .

. . . A few pics from Grammy's camera

A little reading time with Grammy Char Char

In the two pictures below (taken on my phone) one of them Tralee looks goofy, and in the other pic Hunter does. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.


Thanks for visiting Mom, we can't wait for you to come again.

2 comments:

Cammi said...

yay for a grandma visit!! And Leslie you look AMAZING!! I mean you are always beautiful but Dang you look good!!!

Leslie said...

Aw thanks Cam! I'm working on getting back to my pre-pregnancy shape. I'm talking like pre-Tralee. She's four, so I think I've had long enough to take off the baby weight. I'm not one of those lucky people who just bounce back into shape. I hate those people (not really, cause my mom is one of them, but you know what I mean). Also (not to be a complete liar) I did a little teeth whitening action using picnik. :)