Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Gardens


On one of the Tuesdays in August while Jim was working in Salt Lake, and my cousin's wedding festivities had ended, I met up with my cousin-in-law, Hannah, and her three kids at the Thanksgiving Point gardens.  Hannah and I have mostly had a blog/facebook/e-mail relationship over the last few years, so it was nice to actually meet up and let our kids play together while we attempted to chat amidst the child wrangling.  It was a fun day.
There was a lot of running and rolling down hills this trip.













I thought this was cute, the baby wanted to copy the big girls!




Onto the next. . .

2 comments:

Hannah S said...

Wow! you got some great shots!! (that I am going to steal!)
I am glad that you didn't mention my children's behavior toward your children before they decided they could be friends. Sheesh.
And it looks like you were able to see a lot! The aquarium, the dino museum, etc. Good job! I was tired after the gardens....it was sooo hot that day!

Leslie said...

Steal away! Your kids were fine, once they realized they could all be friends it was great! I was SOOOO not going to go to the Dino Museum, but decided that would probably be our only chance for a while, and I couldn't beat the $2 price. We did a pretty quick walk through. It was CRAZY busy, but still fun.