Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleeping

The other night I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.  I'm not sure what time I woke up and headed off to bed, but when I made it to my bedroom, the bed was empty.  Where was Jim?  After checking on Hunter and covering him back up with the blanket he kicked off, I made my way to Tralee's room.  Jim was there, and he and Tralee looked so cute together, I took a few pictures.



They looked so peaceful, I just left them and headed back to bed.  When I woke up in the morning Jim was by my side.  Eventually Tralee and Hunter found their way into our bed, and we spent the first part of the morning smiling at each other with our tired eyes.  After a few minutes one of the children announced they were hungry, so we all got up, made some pancakes, and went about our day.

I love my little family.