Monday, March 5, 2012

Aloha!

Hi people!  I just put my Etsy shop on vacation mode.  Why you ask?  Did you notice the scene outside the window on my blog banner?  I put it there because. . . that's where the kids and I  are headed tomorrow (Jim's already there).  We're on our way to MAUI!!  Can you say freakin' awesome in Polynesian?  I can't, but if I could I would be typing it right now.  I still need to pack!  YIKES!  But, I just wanted to officially announce that the old blog-a-roo and Etsy shop will be taking a little break whilst I'm sipping something yummy as I lounge about on a Hawaiian beach. . . OH WAIT!!!  I forgot, the kids are coming too!  So. . .I might get some lounging in, but more than likely I'll be sandcastle building and sunscreen applying more than anything else.  Whatever I'm doing over the next week-and-a-half, I bet it'll be fun.  Maybe I'll even do THIS:


Probably not.  Jim wants to, but sometimes I'm afraid of the ocean.  I mean, sharks live there!

 I'm hoping to hike to a place like this with the fam:  
 Gorge!

Here's an infinity pool located where we're staying.  It's "adults only" (that sounds a little oh-la-la, doesn't it?) so I probably won't make it there too often. . . OR maybe I'll leave Jim with the kids, sneak away, and steal a few moments all to myself.  Now there's a plan!  :)

 Here's another image of the place we'll be staying.  (This is where I'd type "freakin' awesome" in Polynesian if I knew how).

 I'm dreaming of spending a good portion of our vacation on a beach like this. . . 

. . . with some of my favorite lil' peeps!
See you again mid-March!

Mahalo and aloha!

3 comments:

Debi said...

I'm so happy for you! Get all the sun you can to get you through the rest of the winter. I bet your kids will love the beaches. Have a fabulous time.

Boom said...

I wish I was there! I could watch the kiddos while you oooh la la'd.

Love, Mom

Jim said...

You beat me to Hawaii :( Have fun!